View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

She'll be one year old next week and she's just passed the 21,000mi mark. I DD her and it's a great car to DD, even if the MT is a PITA in traffic (as any MT is).

Some people just move through cars quickly - I know several like this. They keep their cars for a couple of years, then get another and repeat the cycle (with far more expensive vehicles than a Z too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
I bought mine new in May 2010. Now at 29000 miles. I have a beater but tend to drive this daily. You should buy something else. It attracts too much attention, everyone wants to race you, it handles like a go kart, tires are expensive, the temptation to mod does not end. Get a brz, a mustang, or a camaro.
So true.

Though, I haven't really gotten a lot of attention or anyone wanting to race me yet.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote