View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #52 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

995 bucks for dyno time, headers, intake, and installation is a screaming deal any way you slice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Not sure why you tossed your " not correct " numbers ?
Hence wrong gear = wrong numbers and every dyno reads different . Your 322 on mine is probably closer to 306 WHP maybe . An they use a dynojet an those are high no? So really a 340 WHP number that reads high is more like 320 or so just saying .
Just for giggles I'm at 300 WHP on a X coupe no tune and on a known low reading dyno ( 5%) lower than anyone else around here . So on the others I'd make close to 315whp, again just saying .
They wound lose anything of their kit made 400bhp on an auto .
Just sounds weird they only want to use a manual
And autos don't lose that much more , I have seen dynos or manual guys with the same mods as me and where almost the same WHP 4-5 WHP away
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote