View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #3181 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
drove my z today.... at a stop light as i rolled off my z bogged for a good sec or two and so i gave it more throttle.... except when i did nothing happened... so i floored it and then finally after what seemed to be 2-3 secs after that my z launched.... has anyone ever experienced this?

*** edit *** im particularly worried because this can be very dangerous especially entering the highway where cars are speeding and you HAVE to speed up from a dead stop
This happened to me while turning left on Route 1 from Hagatna. I was going with the flow of traffic and decided to pass a truck. I stepped on the gas and nothing happened. The car wasn't overheating or hesitating in any way, but it just wouldn't go any faster. I drove it all the way to the Navy base, shut it off, and did some shopping. After that, everything was fine. Weird.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote