View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #3179 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
I did have a similar experience with my Z. It came up as "clutch circuit 2" it was related to the SynchroRev match. The dealer told.me.to.bring it in immediately!! My sport mode also came up on the left hand warning board...... This happen to u too?
S-mode is actually the SRM system not sport mode

unfortunately we are no lucky enough to drive Mercedes SLK550 AMG's (or other cars with true sport modes) I was lucky enough to detail one a few times. They have a sport mode, the car actually lowers electronically and engine sounds meaner, probably opens some exhaust by passes or valves to

Jon - I hope it all works out for you and the Z! Hope fully it was just a fluke or something random and nothing damaged.

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 12-05-2013 at 07:45 PM.
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote