View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #44 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
"Racing Brakes" (that's the name of the company) sells a 2 piece rear already, has for a couple years. Look them up.

Z1's will no doubt be cheaper tho. (I have single piece DBA 4000's in the back, it'll be a long time before they're worn enough for me to justify replacing them. :-/ )
I've looked into them many times, they are local even!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I have the Racing Brake 2 piece rotors front and rear on my Z. No problems so far. Yes they are a bit more money. When I got mine. I found marks on the rings from where they checked the hardness of them. Do the Z1 rings have a dimple mark on them?
And I know you have them! Lol

My issue was that they wouldn't play ball on the price AT ALL, and when I DID get someone who would give a price break, it was like $10 but I'd have to pay tax.

Also, Racing Brake may go out of business or get bought out and god knows if they will still make discs... But Z1... I HIGHLY doubt they're going anywhere. I don't think we'll let them, lol