View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #99 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

I have 2...

Sitting on the dyno doing power pulls there wasn't enough air moving under the car and the transmission harness was too close to the downpipe and about 40 wires turned into 1. This also happened at 11pm 4 hours from home. It was either fix it or a $600 tow home. Fixed it.lol Needless to say all wires have been neatly moved to driver side or the tranny.

Next story...
Rounded off a lugnut because our stock ones have these stupid caps on them. I had always had issues with them on this car. Found a reverse threaded lug adapter and got that bad boy off. I know that is nothing major but never had encountered that before...Anyways took all of the lugs off after that experience and perma removed those caps...now they are normal and not a pain to remove.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote