Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #308 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
I would like to help raise money for Paul Walker's charity Reach Out Worldwide. To do so I have collaborated with Element Graphics & Design, Inc. to make some stickers that you can wear proudly on your car in remembrance of Paul, to what he stood for in our community, as well as to the Fast & Furious franchise. Proceeds will go directly to the charity Paul founded, Reach Out Worldwide. ROWW's mission- to provide "a network of professionals with first responder skill-sets who augment local expertise when natural disasters strike in order to accelerate relief efforts." such as the the typhoon in the Philippines as well as the recent tornadoes that struck my home area here just a couple weeks ago.

I will provide a snapshot confirmation of all the money all of you help donate to ROWW, from ROWW's own site.

Each sticker is $10 plus shipping fees, there are 6 different designs and come in either black or white so please specify. Please message me on here to place an order.

ALSO! If you don't care for stickers on your car, but would still like to donate, head over directly to Reach Out WorldWide's website at ROWW.org They have a very easy to use donation set up that accepts all credit cards and paypal. Anything from a $1 and up helps!

Paul was at a charity car show for ROWW when we was killed and I'm sure there is no better way he would want to be remembered than for us to support his vision of helping victims truly in need.

Thank you!

Jon Sackett

#teampw #rippaulwalker #paulwalker #rememberthebuster

Out of the $10 for the sticker, how much of that is being donated to the charity?