View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #75 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Hahaha 320 stoplights. What's sad is that I know you aren't kidding..

I drive from Raintree/101 to Broadway/Dorsey in Tempe everyday. Don't know what your route is. But mine is just straight and 75-80mph haha..

Motorcycle cop today gave me the "nod" and a little thumbs up to my car today.. Love that..
I wish, even at 5:30-5:40am I can't go 70mph for very long, MAYBE to Bethany Home.

I go from El Mirage and Olive to the 101, 101 South to the 10, 10 to 7th Ave down to Jefferson.

The 10E is a disaster every morning, so 75% of the time I have to get off at 75th and take Van Buren or other surface streets down to 19th Ave.

If only the buses started at 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon, I wouldn't have to drive but to the bus stop every morning (Glendale and the 101).
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote