View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 06:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Z's from Puerto Rico

Hi everyone. i dont know is this is the correct place to post this but here im go... I make this thread specially from the Z owners from Puerto Rico... I want to see how much are here in the forum and see if we can make meets, hang out in our machines, and more... If you are not from Puerto Rico and you want to post you are welcome too The reason is make a group of good persons that like the same that everyone here... Enjoy our rides

Well if you enter and dont understand us is because the most of the time we are going to talk in spanish lol!!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote