View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40 to 332 View Post
Thanks for the input. I'm looking for an easy install that will allow me to switch back to the stock intakes, if needed. In order of importance: sound ... performance ... looks. They seem to be popular among the G37 folks.
Sound 9/10...10=loud, but I think pop chargers + maf tubes are a tad louder, due to that megaphone stack thing going on. These have more of a growl to them, pretty mean.

Performance 10/10....blew gen 3's out of the water on my car.

Looks....9/10 The boxes are oem with rubber seals. But their black nickel finish is super fuxking sexy, not to mention the white filters with black mesh are great looking too. IMO of course.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote