View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #249 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on my "new" suspension setup today. I spent a lot and I mean ALOT of time debating between bags and a coilover and aircup setup. In the end I just couldn't give up handling performance, after all this car is made for performance. So I bought a set of lightly used Stance coils and a lightly used Phantom air cup kit. The coils are sitting at Platinum VIP right now waiting on the cups to arrive so they can re-machine them and mount them to the coils... I’m very excited!!! If I’m lucky I'll have everything back by December 23rd, that way I can spend my whole week of PTO installing the system.

I’ve also been debating whether or not I should get an air pressure gauge for new system. I found one that I think would fit very nicely in the spot where seat heater switches are (need to measure when I’m back in Cincy). What does everyone think? Phantom told me a gauge isn’t necessary since you don’t drive around with air in the kit, but I’d feel better with one.

DigiGauge Pressure Display [ZAETECH DIGIGAUGE PRESSURE DISPL] - $299.99 : AirBag-Depot.com