View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast1589 View Post
Hmm yeah... So it would sit roughly 1 1/4" out further due to the increased wheel width and offset. You may be right it may need some camber, but it may be all set as is also. Gotta take some measurements unless someone else has already tried it?
I know there's some folks running 25mm spacers for the sport fronts in the spacer threads but I don't think I've seen anyone with 30's and most of the 25's have been lowered to some degree. I just purchased 20mm spacers all around and I'm slightly worried that the front will be a bit more aggressive than I would like but I didn't want to mess with replacing studs...lol.