View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Bump for awesome.

Installed them in my dad's car, I was kinda of afraid he wouldn't like them (I didn't tell him I was getting him floor mats) and I was afraid would hate the stupid WeatherTech logo.

Asked him later that night what he thought, he said "I LOVE them" my dad isn't a "car guy" likes car design and stuff, but he likes function, and I thought he was lying. So I asked if he was serious, and he's like "Yes, they're fůcking fantastic, do they make one..." And I cut him off and said "the one for the trunk is coming in soon" and he was VERY pleased and said "perfect"

So again, bump for an awesome product and a kick áss seller!