View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dek25ive View Post
Question for anyone that can help. Im ordering rims for the first time and I ordered Volks size 19x10 +30/ 19x11 +20 on 255/35/19 front and 295/30/19 rears. I DO NOT WANT THAT LOOK. With these rims and the offset do you think I will get a look where the tires will tuck any, or flush like the HP logic yellow 370Z? Or do I need to size down to 9.5 and 10.5? Any info will help. Thank you.
How much they tuck will depend on how much you lower it and if you add any additional negative camber. You can use spacers to bring the wheels flush if that is the look you are after.

As far as tire sizes the ideal is probably a 275/35 front and a 305/30 rear on that size rim.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote