View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #86 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
Just throwing this out there. Why are we looking at making another meet closer to DC? I hate driving to Fairfax because of all the traffic and if I'm going to go its because I'm going to visit my brother afterwards. Rockville and the like are just the same as driving all the way to Fairfax as far as I'm concerned. There really is nothing wrong with the current Columbia meet place. I think some are just butt hurt that no one is attending meets regularly in the winter. Sorry, but I'm not interested in standing in a parking lot and freezing my arse off.

If anything I'd propose a place further north to help spread out meet up areas. For example the Hunt Valley Town Center. There's no starbucks but there are other coffee shops there.

If the Columbia meet up location gets moved further south I will no longer be attending meet ups at all. Sorry.
You're way off base. We had a really solid turnout in Columbia last week. It's just not a great meeting location.

With all due respect, I've been coming to both Fairfax and Columbia meets without complaint and both are a hike for me. It was just a suggestion. I certainly won't throw a fit and threaten not to come to meets anymore if I my suggestion is turned down.