View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Now, for the sake of argument, lets dumb it down a little bit. Lets say this..... H20Doc's favorite band of all time (hansen) Lol is coming to his house to play For his birthday.
Take away the electronics, the amplifiers and the speakers, ect.
You sit on your couch, as they begin to play, and the sound is perfect, crystal clear, as You start to slip away into a music induced euphoria are there 3 brothers in front of you, or 2, with one (gasp) behind you?
Who wants one of the Hansen brothers behind them when they have lost all motor functions? Certainly not me.

Disclaimer: This post was in no way intentionally insulting to H20Doc or the Hansen brothers, and is the sole property of its poster. No persons or animals were harmed in the making of this post.Reproduction is a crime, and will result in prosecution of the offender.
I only like Hansen because I was boning the hot chick for a while.
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote