View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 02:13 AM   #3698 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
feeling tired tonight…….after

Sundays lacrosse game we played with only 7 players+goalie, so 2 substitutions normally you would want 14-18 players 3 full 5 man lines minimum I probably played close to 45 mins of a 60 min game, anyone who can relate that to on-ice-time for hockey stats will know that's a lot of playing time and in this case it's running not skating!

Then monday night more cardio training, always best to hit it again the day after.

Now tonight was weights and I have no more energy……….
do it for couple more times LMBmikeZ, you need this kind of training for the upcoming baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAvenue View Post
i purchased a new tv last night. got the Panasonic VT60. very much looking forward to taking delivery
sounds good got Gran Turismo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAvenue View Post
thanks, happy. i was afraid the 60" could have been too much for the space, so i went with the 55".
soon your eyes will become:

( Click to show/hide )