View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
if you are getting coilovers i recommend you give Scot at Can Alignment a call to install and align/setup the car the way you want it. He is out near milton somewhere. But that gives you an excuse to give he car a nice test drive back to toronto. WHen i went to get my Tein's installed i actually drove out east to Couburg to pickup a modded A pillar from GaleForce. And the car ran like a dream. One thing that i noticed he does that alot of other places tend to omit is he aligns the car with you behind the driver seat( aka takes your weigth into consideration) he also charges reasonable prices.
Great info, I'll get in touch with him once winter is over. Thanks
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote