View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
myfirstz
Base Member

Drives: Smooth & Easy
myfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond reputemyfirstz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfr3ak View Post
Car looks very sweet dude. If you don't mind me asking, what made you go with StopTech BBK instead of AP Racing BBK? Was it the 15in rotor? Is it better than AP?
A friend of mine had a set on his M3 from No. Cal and he swore by them. In addition Forged Performance is located near where I live and they have a great price on their BBK right now. It was a no brainer for me. I can't say they're better but they definitely get the job done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidZ View Post
Car looks sweet! Anyways, why did you pick StopTech over AP Racing or Brembo? I'm not criticizing, just curious.
See above. A friend recommended the kit. So far I like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decker@Forged View Post
Your car looks awesome Niko
Thanks to you guys @ Forged Performance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
awesome Niko!
Thanks, Mike. You going to Road Atlanta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelzpwr91 View Post
if you dont mind me asking where and how much did you get those for?
Hit up Derek@Forged here on the forums. He'll get you a price. Just specify what size kit you're interested in. Let's say the savings was significant. I think I saved over 1 grand on the front and rear kit together.
myfirstz is offline   Reply With Quote