View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O_Doc View Post
Ok I'm a bit of an unrefined pig
Maybe going too far south on the spectrum there! Lol. Like I said, it IS a personal preference.
My main argument for those who Must have rear speakers is this.....To hear the music the way it was intended / to hear the music the way it was recorded / to hear the music as if you were sitting in a concert hall, or your favorite artist at a concert..... No rear fill. When was the last time you were at a concert with speakers in Front of AND Behind you?
That being said, many of my customers past and present request rear speakers, and I gladly install them. Whatever makes them happy.
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote