View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #71 (permalink)
Z&I
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370z 6MT FI
Z&I is a jewel in the roughZ&I is a jewel in the roughZ&I is a jewel in the roughZ&I is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Thanks Bob...

In regards to the fuse...You wanna pull the fuse labeled "brake" found in the drivers footwell, there is a kickpanel there. Remember, don't drive around like this, your brake lights will not work.....It's ok for drag racing, but I wouldn't use it for drifting or slalom events as you need your brake lights to help warn other driver's behind you...and don't forget to pop that fuse back in when you're leaving the track or done drag racing...

I believe that there is a program out there that can make things more convenient and not compromise your brake lights going out but I can't recall which program it was....Not sure if its a pre-tune from UpRev...I read it somewhere on the forum awhile back...
Thanks Bolio... for the info and Heads Up !

Will look again ... had the drivers side panel cover removed and was looking at the back of it to see what fuses were labeled ...
Probably looking too hard for REAR BRAKE and missed it.

I only plan to drag race ... If I can't find that program you referred to I will try to figure a way to intercept/disable the fuse with a safety/covered toggle switch - EZ on EZ off.

Bob
Z&I is offline   Reply With Quote