View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
matcop
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370 Z Silver
matcop will become famous soon enough

Ive got a 7AT 7.08 gears conversion. If your running NA, IMO its one of the best upgrades. I also am running a Quaife LSD. The only thing i have ran into is that I was tracking the car at the hottest time of the year and with the extra RPM,s and no Diff cooler, I was cooking the fluid.

I also think that with me running no cats, I am getting some heat bleed over from the exhaust pipes. I need to address that issue as well.

If you are going to track the car, consider doing a diff cooler and at the very least a catch can so when the diff fluid starts getting hot, the fluid will have some place to go instead of pissing through the bleeder tube and getting blow back all over the car and the undercarriage. Its taken several pressure washings and long drives to finally burn off the smell.

I tried ordering the diff cooler kit that GTM has. It seems like they have great product but every time i called for one of the items, they never have it. Im sure GTM knows their stuff, but they never have it i stock. I also tried ordering their trick oil pan too ! They didnt have that in stock either.
matcop is offline   Reply With Quote