View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 08:23 AM   #3545 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
or just let it flow…… like the convertible babes with their hair blowing in the wind

Before I saw this all summer from an older neighbour that had a camaro vert and she is a very pretty lady
Yeah that doesn't always work. Jar knows that my hair just swirls around my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Morning gang

Welp... today is probably going to suck big time. Last night the neighbor came over to let us know that our cat was outside and apparently in pain After a couple of hours at the emergency vet clinic, we left him there overnight with a busted pelvis - I guess he must have been hit by a car

The emergency clinic closes at 7 am, so I am on my way there soon to pick him up and take him to our regular vet for evaluation and surgery options
Hope you can get him fixed up and feeling better!