View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bob...

In regards to the fuse...You wanna pull the fuse labeled "brake" found in the drivers footwell, there is a kickpanel there. Remember, don't drive around like this, your brake lights will not work.....It's ok for drag racing, but I wouldn't use it for drifting or slalom events as you need your brake lights to help warn other driver's behind you...and don't forget to pop that fuse back in when you're leaving the track or done drag racing...

I believe that there is a program out there that can make things more convenient and not compromise your brake lights going out but I can't recall which program it was....Not sure if its a pre-tune from UpRev...I read it somewhere on the forum awhile back...
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote