View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #441 (permalink)
Gadgetech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: The Short Bus
Gadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetech View Post
How is not knowing what direction the signal is coming from better? V1 hands down for radar protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
^so... If the "cop" is behind you, you slow down? Or not slow down? Or if it's in front of you you slow down? Or... Do you not slow down...?

I'd like your input
Not really sure what I'd do, guess it would depend on how close the cop is (slower or faster beeps). If it's instant on behind me I guess I might as well pull over and get the documents ready.

Not everyone is going to think the arrows are a good idea, I however believe they are and really can't see in what situation it would be bad to know direction the radar is being shot from. Outside of the arrows I guess it really comes down to who you think has better electronics, better R&D and an overall better product...to each their own.

Last edited by Gadgetech; 12-02-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Gadgetech is offline   Reply With Quote