View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #164 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortuneLSX-TT View Post
I'm not saying we went there dressed to the nines, but we didn't look like bums either. Also, we showed up in my twin turbo Nismo... not saying that qualifies us, but it certainly should say "hey these guys like Z's." I used to get the occasional service work and parts from that dealership, not anymore. If I was a salesman, I would of been thinking .. 2010 Nismo, that should be close to paid for... let's make this sale here and then try and get him to trade up as well.
Funny I was just watching a show and they were interviewing the owner of Lamborghini of Miami whom does 200 million in sales a year. He said something to the extent of "If they come in wearing a suit, they aren't buying. If they come in wearing cargo shorts and flip flops, they just came from their yacht and want to have some fun".

You'd think they treat you better pulling up in a TT Nismo...Me and my buddy pulled up to Lamborghini of Atlanta in sports cars. The salesman there took us very seriously and was very helpful. We were just looking honestly, but many people here have loaded parents so they know better than to just dismiss two 22 year olds because we were young. Made me respect that dealer a lot more because of how well we were treated. When I buy my Lambo () That's where I'm goin.

( Click to show/hide )
I bought my car myself. I'm a commercial pilot and I'm not spoiled at all, but there are some kids up here driving 100k-200k car from daddy.
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote