View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #154 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
Would have gone back to that dealer after you got the other Z and showed them how serious you were about buying the Z and gave them a big middle finger as you did a burn out out off their driveway
Part of the survey that is sent is something to the effect of did you shop at any other dealers? and if so why didn't you buy there?
The finance guy at the dealership we ended up buying from told us that when you put in the other dealer's info, they get sent something that more or less says here's proof that you lost a sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan View Post
Reminds me of a video I saw about a guy who was going to buy an F430 but was dressed in plain clothes. First dealer completely ignored him so he went elsewhere. Second dealer took him seriously and he bought a $200k+ car from them...Never judge a book by its cover!
I'm not saying we went there dressed to the nines, but we didn't look like bums either. Also, we showed up in my twin turbo Nismo... not saying that qualifies us, but it certainly should say "hey these guys like Z's." I used to get the occasional service work and parts from that dealership, not anymore. If I was a salesman, I would of been thinking .. 2010 Nismo, that should be close to paid for... let's make this sale here and then try and get him to trade up as well.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote