View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:17 AM   #196 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
They can't discuss anything because they don't work like GTM. We should all stop asking questions and instead go back to doing what we were and ramble for pages about what we want the kit to do. Ecu tune, screw compressor, ease of install/maintenance (this had better be easier than installing those god damn headers, and i better not need the torch to make it fit right). Also a plus would be making the inter cooler area of the manifold come apart so that at a future time a larger and more efficient core could be installed with a higher hood. Or the ability to pour ice in the water system (big reservoir with large lid). Or get crazy and add meth injection to the stage 4 kit. I know you won't do most of that but hey throws some ideas on the table.
I don't understand the secrecy, it doesn't help them at all. If anything, it'd be productive because there are a lot of people on here that want certain products, and are quite knowledgable. Instead they are assuming they know what's best for the 370z market.

I don't doubt that Stillen will make a quality product, but, if they come out with, say, a centrifugal supercharger, well, good luck...I'll wait for someone who's doing a roots/twin-screw type that has immediate low-end gains...or, go to a turbo where I'll get more power...

Even then, with a 7AT, I don't know how much farther I'll push it...if I go past bolt-ons.

G3 intake, F.I. Cat Back, and likely their longtube headers...and that'd probably be it until someone does forced induction on a 7AT. (G37 or 370Z)
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote