View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #393 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
New project:
I have a set of XB's and a set of Blue colored COB's (RGB type LEDS). I am going to try to mount them both. I'll wire the white XB's to run as daytime lights and the Blue COB's I'll run to a switch in the cab.

I'll post details when I get them done. Not sure how it will come out but at least its something different. I'll also add dual demon eyes to go with the upgrade to my own car.
That sounds sick! I've got mine all mocked up and going to paint this week. Having my body shop custom paint then. I'm doing dual halos and demon eyes. Can't figure out where to mount the demon eye led yet though. LMK if you have any thoughts. I got a multiple color led for the demon eyes and a remote. Hoping to not run a switch in the car but just rig it up to the remote. Here's a little mock up pic

Last edited by Meulen; 12-02-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Meulen is offline   Reply With Quote