View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #1541 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycy89 View Post
My friend wrapped his nismo in some kind of white. It looks... pinkish under the light.

Thanks Tony! So do I talk to you or Santa about my big fat Christmas present? Lol

Ps I got an Instagram account just for the tt kit updates!
The Matte colors are tricky. In hindsight we should of just wrapped it White. Nevertheless, it looks great in person.

Santa, is working away on the first install and the second is scheduled to come down shortly. You are on tap for our No.3 install. Your Auto Trans. is going to be to the hold up. As you know, we are using your car for our Trans upgrades. We ask that you stay patient and I will give you updates on your car as I have them.

I did see your Instagram account. No posts, and following 1. Thanks for the support.

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote