View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
Tell me how they see my license plate or headlight if there is a car behind me and the cop is behind that car.

By the radar need to see the car. Asuming there is a Toyota Camry behind me and the cop behind the Camry, what does he point his radar at?

In succession, yes. We are not talking about a parade of cars going by a stationary cop. We are talking about me driving AWAY from the cop, and there is a car behind me, and the cop wants to read my car, not the one behind, or in front of, me.

I never e-brake with a car behind me. But with NO car behind me exept a sttaionary cop, yes I'll e-brake. With a car behind me, the cop will no easier see me than I see him.
Yeah I wasn't referring to a cop rolling with you in traffic... If you get busted by a moving cop, it's your own fault.

I was referring to a cop set up somewhere.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote