View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #426 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got_Z View Post
Makes sense. But where I live there aren't any speed traps and I sure as hell don't run red lights. So the 9500 didn't make sense. As a personal preference I like hearing my radar. The 9500 can't even be heard if I have the windows down on the freeway, whereas my valentine can be heard even with windows down and music on. In the end there really isn't a "BETTER". It all boils down to personal preference.

-M-
I would imagine that's due to it having a built in speaker? You can up the volume but I can see that being an issue.

The 9500ci has a separate 3" speaker unit I have mounted under the steering column. I have it set to MAX volume, and even with the windows down and stereo up, I hear "RED LIGHT CAMERA AHEAD" clear as day.

I simply say thank you, and keep

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote