View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #68 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchin-Z's View Post
Nice work there Nick !

I have a favor to ask, when you get a chance and working the lip, can you take a progressive build / DYI and post up? Show measurements/drilling of holes , what comes with it from a standpoint of hardware (if any?) the instructions page (if any), gap issues / overall fit impressions etc.

If not much (more ) to ask can you take a picture or just measure and provide the clearance distance ground to lip of left or right side extreme and center.

I believe you have stock 18" and no lowering as of yet.

As I live in Colorado there are just too many issues that could cause a "lip rip" thus I am trying to decide if I want to go this route, or something less deep.

Greatly appreciate the assist.
No problem, Ill provide as much assistance as possible with my build. & will keep you updated -

Thanks CatchinZs