View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
I actually already did that, talked to one of their reps and was even doing the online chat with them. They are saying most parts are 5 digits, a dash and another 5 digits... I gave them 76851-1A31 and they said it wasn't valid...
Rats! Yeah, I had tried searching for "76851-1A31" and all I came up with were EBay ads or this thread.

Nissan must have a part number. If you can't locate the Nissan part (and number) at Courtesy (I'd try looking for a side skirt instead of a part number), I'd try asking about his on a Nismo-specific forum. Good luck.

The part number given in the ad may be for a JDM or Euro part. Just a thought.