View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #1465 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Then tell them it's time to lawyer up. I can't understand how insurance companies think it's acceptable to receive money for insurance coverage every month but not perform their duties and pay up when it comes to a claim. I mean that's the whole reason they're there for fck sake...

Hope it works out for you bro, if you need help pulling parts in the end let me know, I'm free Sundays and Mondays. I can swing by and wrench around with you (and then take off with all your parts hahahaha)

Zdayz 2014!!
Yeah, now the tough part of finding a lawyer. All the ones I've talked to so far are only concerned with sending us both to doctors and pursuing PIP and don't care about getting the cars fixed. The only people making money in that are the lawyers and doctors. So if anyone knows a non ambulance chasing lawyer, please share.

Where we are at is that his policy supposedly only has $10,000 coverage limit for property damage. So we are trying to figure out what we should do. Do we both go through his insurance and get them to pay a portion and then go to our insurance? Do we go to our insurance and just get them to take care of it and then go to his for diminished value? Do we just have one go through his insurance and one go through our own? Do we just go through one of our policies? So many questions, and so few answers.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote