View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #1461 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortuneLSX-TT View Post
So the local State Farm claims center is incompetent and required me to repeat things several times and still kept getting the details wrong. Then the kicker at the end of the whole scenario is..."We will probably accept liability but we do not have the money to pay for the damages to repair both your vehicles"
Then tell them it's time to lawyer up. I can't understand how insurance companies think it's acceptable to receive money for insurance coverage every month but not perform their duties and pay up when it comes to a claim. I mean that's the whole reason they're there for fck sake...

Hope it works out for you bro, if you need help pulling parts in the end let me know, I'm free Sundays and Mondays. I can swing by and wrench around with you (and then take off with all your parts hahahaha)

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote