View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #64 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Alright guys,

I spent my entire friday getting this prepared and making sure I had all the proper tools.

This was my first time and I think I did a great job. I saved myself anywhere from $200-400 at a body shop for installation and prep/fitment.

The total cost for this bumper was: $305 - I spent roughly $45 on other necessary tools such as the heat gun which cost $27 from harbor freight.

With the help of a friend, we managed to get the bumper on in around 5-6 hours. But we were moving very slow and being extremely cautious and also had multiple beers.

Here are some of the pics from the project. I might create a DIY soon for those interested...

Last edited by NickTurnon; 11-30-2013 at 02:04 PM.
NickTurnon is offline   Reply With Quote