View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #1458 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Dddddaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnn!

So sorry to hear about this, man.

Keep us in the loop on the repairs. My shop is out of Daytona (Holly Hill actually). The Body Werks. They do good work, I've been pretty pleased with them.
Thanks for the link, they're I-Car certified so that's a big plus. I'll be checking them out on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
So you basically got a wide body kit for free? This sucks man, I'm really sorry to see this. This is the reason I love being able to talk to my Po Hong to send a message, I don't have to worry about this happening as much.

I have to wonder, with that much damage do you think the insurance company will just total it? That sounds like too much damage to fix if the whole rear end frame is screwed.

Zdayz 2014!!
Those are my fears at this point. #1 They total the car and then get some ridiculously low sum for the car and then have to go through taking all my aftermarket parts off or #2 They want to fix it but do it on the cheap. Which then isn't repaired properly and even if it is then reduces the value of the car significantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinPark View Post
Sick to my stomach over that - both Z's messed up in one accident! Take that guy to the cleaners - hope whatever he was texting was important enough to ruin someone else's day.

Hope you get it all worked out and just maybe it ends up better than before.
If I didn't keep my foot on the brake while at stops, it could of been 3 Zs in one accident. I just hope his insurance pays with little to no hassle.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote