View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 02:12 AM   #71 (permalink)
Skaterbasist
Base Member

Drives: 06 G35 Coupe 6MT
Skaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond reputeSkaterbasist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
You fail to see what kind of test they placed 2nd in. It was a comparison of budget tires. That's like Maxim coming out with a list of "The Hottest Female Celebrities Over 200 lbs" and saying hey...she's hot because she came in 2nd!

I'll keep on bringing it up as long as it's mentioned and I'll hold my ground...it's foolish to downgrade from factory tires in letting cheap price influence your decision on a purchase you will only make a handful of times for the life of the car. Tires of that ilk are no different than eBay carbon hoods and mufflers. Guess what...you almost always see them on the same car, too. I guess some people need to learn the hard way what it's like when you try to skimp and buy parts on the cheap, as you very well have in your experience with Forgestar. There is a reason why I would not even think about wheels from them.

I'll stick with quality stuff, thanks.
Your comparisons and analogies are completely flawed.

Try actually reading the comparison reviews. On the C&D test, it outperformed the PS2's, which are almost twice the price, on almost every category; on the only few parts it didn't surpass the PS2's, it practically matched it.

... but that's fine. It's your money. But try to do some research before spreading false information
Skaterbasist is offline   Reply With Quote