View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:41 AM   #44 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
no drl no rear wiper and there asking 30 + for them.these guys arte on crack
I find all this angst (not referring to you specifically here...I'm speaking in general) about things like daytime running lights and rear wipers and no display of tire pressure a bit odd.

Personally, I always drive with my lights on (sometimes parking only but normally all)...my 370 (and in fact most of my vehicles) have/have had the auto-headlight setting and I rarely use it. My 2000 Z/28 had DRLs and I thought there were a bit stupid...if you want lights on for safety then having the LIGHTS ON is a better solution...DRL are for people too lazy or stupid to understand that (no offense to anyone, really). If you want them just to look "cool"; that's fine but why blame Nissan for not putting something on the car some people think are cool and others think are stupid/look bad?

As to the rear wiper...what is the big deal??? I NEVER used the rear wiper on my 350 and the only vehicles they are actually a benefit for are vehicles like SUVs which have a vertical or almost vertical rear window (because road grime and water tends to collect there)...a sweep rear window will rarely have that problem.

I can point out vehicles costing multiples of the 370 that don't have some of the equipment/features the 370 does have as well as features the 370 doesn't have and that they don't have either...if Nissan put everything on the car that anyone could possibly want so that it would please everyone; the car would weight 4,500lbs..and cost far more...I can only imagine the screaming that would generate and people clamoring for all the unnecessary do-dads to be removed from the car!!!

Last edited by Robert_Nash; 01-30-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Robert_Nash is offline   Reply With Quote