View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
I'm sold! Lol. I'm talking to the wife about them now and she just said she's still skeptical. That means in a few weeks I'll have her convinced.
If it makes you feel better, I also had motor mounts on my b15 spec v from Travis (FI racing) that were some type of solid material. Those were super rough. I had solid mounts on my 350z and it was nothing like the sentra. It was noticeable, mostly due to the solid transmission mount, but wasn't bad at all. It was mostly noise more than vibration.

These shouldn't be bad from my experience with solid in the 350 and from what these guys are saying. I plan on getting these for my 370 in the near future.

Last edited by zguynate; 11-28-2013 at 10:21 PM.
zguynate is offline   Reply With Quote