View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
dirTy_shoeZ
Track Member

Drives: 40th ANN TT
dirTy_shoeZ will become famous soon enoughdirTy_shoeZ will become famous soon enough
Default Fast intentions twinturbo kit and misc parts. Must go :(

Hey guys I'm out and about right now so I will update you guys with pics of the misc parts a little later tonight or tomorrow. To make it short my Z is totaled and I don't have a use for the parts or turbo kit.

For the fast intentions turbo kit your getting the kit plus the 3" down pipes (open dump tube) Greddy Oil pans and the upgraded turbos. Im not looking to make a buck or lose one so this is simply for someone to buy my spot for the kit. I have paid all but $1 plus shipping. So you will square up the difference with Fast Intentions and go from there. Please bare with me till later to update with a specific dollar amount but it's roughly between 9-10k

If your seriously interested please text or call 210-882-7350. Mike

WILL SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE, ALL PARTS THAT ARE BRAND NEW AND PRICED UNDER WHAT I PAID. PLEASE DO NOT LOWBALL.

Also up for sale is a aerotmotive fuel system lines, external fpr, gauge and fittings. $450

Tomei 2way diff $1050

Whiteline diff bushings $85

Nismo finned diff cover $100

Custom single exit with hks muffler $450

Hks evc6 boost controller $500 (used)

Tommy Kaira "hebi bebi". $250

Nismo front bumper BRAND NEW OEM. $600 includes "splitter" which is another 200 from the dealer. Just don't need it (ZSPEED NOT INCLUDED)

Walbro 400 pump $150

And I'll update a little later with pics and a better price for the turbo kit. Thank for looking.

Last edited by dirTy_shoeZ; 11-30-2013 at 02:14 PM.