View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 11:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute
Default How many Minsu's are there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
First things First.

The huge metal circle where the brakes hug is starting to show signs of rust? Im talking about if you look just into the wheel you see your caliper and the big metal circle the caliper is hugging. Is this normal? How do I get rid of it, should i get rid of it.

Also im scraping although im not scraping? I know weird, when im rolling into first gear it feels metal is scraping on metal or metal onto blacktop. Does anyone know whats wrong with that? I remember another member had this issue.

Lastly My damn "auto" for my headlights are still messed up. Wont go DRL's then into Headlights on auto mode just stays in headlight mode.

Any help would be nice.
Quote:
Hmm i know what it sounds like when you dont have pads anymore but its not that sound. It more like a metal piece is scraping on the floor but there is no metal piece thats visibily hitting the floor or anywhere close to it matter a fact.
Quote:
Lol yea you were right on that falcon i was like imma go take a picture to show these untrusting twats what it really looks like....but they were as good as new....heh.

And hmmmm yea there is a lot of gravel around me as well. Usually once im driving it goes away....

Thanks you really put my heart at peace....babe...

Minsu - Comparing your first and last post, it's like a totally different person. Just saying.

To answer your question, use POR15. My barber restores classics and he recommended it to me once.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote