View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #205 (permalink)
jofro6
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Touring
jofro6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
The 1.15 a/r turbine housing will reduce back pressure, allowing more fresh air in to the combustion chamber...translating in to more power. The spool up won't really change to be honest.

The 67mm turbo (which you can purchase with the kit for $200 extra) will get you well in to the 600's. I have customer with the 6266 on a VQ35DE in the mid 600's on pump gas. That is the smaller turbo, and smaller turbine. Supra guys have made over 800whp with the 6766 turbo, so it will make a lot of power.

The nice thing about this kit is that you can get the 67mm turbo upgrade for $200 now, go with the 1.15 a/r turbine housing and then when you build the engine it is only another $250 to upgrade the turbine housing...allowing you to max out the system.
Damn that makes for one tempting offer, and some great number potentials.... Fingers crossed for a nice bonus check in a month lol And that i can afford the neccessary guages to go with the kit. (i'll wait till i burn the stock clutch out to get a new one haha)
2012 Red 6Spd Touring/Nav.. FI CF NonRes CBE and Res TP #682 Fly1 RS1 CF Fenders
jofro6 is offline   Reply With Quote