View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
you just need to learn how to adjust them. Tilt your head to the far left, then put the mirror where you can barely see the left side of the car. Then tilt right and do the same for the other side. In normal driving, you shouldn't be able to see your car from the side mirrors. It does take getting used to, but you will find, if you let a car pass you on either side, it will go from the rear view mirror, to the side to where you can see it directly and never be out of your sight.

Took me well over a week to get mine just right, but no more blind spots. I would like to upgrade to the 2010 mirrors only for the heated mirrors, but I will wait to find out exactly what it will take to do it.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote