View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurojjj19 View Post
I dont plan on driving it like i stole it all the time. But everyone likes to open it up once in a while. So can you, or anyone else, give me a rough estimate of max MPH for each gear (ie. what NOT to go over, if such numbers exist). I dont plan on coming close to those ranges, i just want to know for informations sake.

The reason all of these questions sound so noobish is because my first manual was a 94 Civic and it did NOT have a tachometer, so i had to base everything off of mph and engine sound. So im now trying to wrap my head around RPM being the main gauge of when to shift. So, sorry for the simplistic questions, but i am learning.
^that's fine to do with the Z too, when you DD it, you don't need to redline it on every gear, why'd you need to look at the number when you can feel the car...??
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote