View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiggo1961 View Post
Thanks DLSTR. When you say a 25 kilo sealed bag in the hatch storage area, you mean the area behind the seats? Why not in the trunk if the back end is too light?

The reason for me getting the Z was because I used to have a G8, which I really enjoyed also, but only the base 3.7L model, and when I got the Mazdaspeed3 for the wife; she was constantly telling me that she had a faster car and laughing...........well I couldn't take it, driving me mad, so searched the next best option; which in the end is this fab Z......shut her up..........lol. Anyway, she is getting Blizzak LM32's which were cheaper than the LM60's for her size, so she is happy too......

Thanks again
Yes the bag is in the hatch area perfectly positioned over the rear axle. Ive never had an issue before doing that but a touch extra weight in the winter environment is easy to do and good to have.

Glad you are getting the winter tires, proper for the Mazda. They really do work well. My GTI has Conti's and Im amazed at how well it does in snow and the FWD is key. Enjoy the Z and congrats on the purchase of it!!
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote