View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

I scheduled an appointment with the dealership for them to look at my clutch, but decided to cancel the damn thing. The reason why I went ahead and canceled the appointment is because I’m having a shop install my F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats, ZSpeed HD CSC, and JWT HD Clutch & Flywheel Combo.

For the shop to install all three items it is only going to cost me $425 for install. I was originally going to have the shop install the HFC’s and that was going to be $200, so they are cutting me a pretty good deal since I decided to get the ZSpeed HD CSC and JWT HD Clutch & Flywheel Combo.

Another factor for going with ZSpeed HD CSC and JWT HD Clutch & Flywheel Combo is because I didn’t want to have any issues down the road and be stranded somewhere because of the stupid EFFEN plastic CSC going out.
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote