View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 10:17 AM   #55 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchin-Z's View Post
Hello there,

I like all the DIY tips and tricks, quite nice to see budget conscience mods do work and turn out just fine.

I was hoping you could provide a couple details as I am considering purchasing some wheel spacers. I posted up a couple questions on the 18" stock thread but no answer as of yet. As yours are stock 18" and 20 mm's... some questions for you if you do not mind...

I contacted CPZ performance and could not provide a definitive answer, unless I pull the front stock rim and provide an picture to them.

I noticed in your build images a picture of the front wheel and saw a "smaller" nut sticking out (not the studs for the attachment of the rim).

Did you have to remove that when installing the 20 mm spacer. Also which brand did you end up purchasing. Seems like the H&R Trak DRM (bolt on's) on the Stillen website state they do not fit the 370Z fronts. Hence the question out to you.
Yeah, we removed that on mine, I'm pretty sure of it.

I went with the H&R (stud replacement, not bolt-on) spacers on mine. One of my favorite mods.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote