View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #237 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wiggins3377's 40th Anniversary Z

Received my GT Spec 4 point rear strut bar yesterday from RavSpec yesterday. Gotta say at first glance I'm impressed with the quality. I know I'm not the first on the forum to get one of these, but I'm hoping to install it this weekend (it may be tough with the holiday). My plan is to follow the DYI on the forum, but make the final product a little cleaner. I'll post my own write up when I'm all done. I'm also planning to paint everything once the test fit is done, that said I'm thinking I'll go with 40th Quartz. However that brings up a new issue, I've been able to find an Top Secret rear brace bar cover and I want to buy it over the Amuse one, but I'm concerned there will be a lot of color going on in my interior. To out it lightly the TS brace cover is "out there" (I've attached pics below). If I end up getting it, with the backs on my Brides, the gt spec strut bar quartz and the my soon to be air tank painted Quartz (at least that's what I'm thinking), do you think it'll be to much?

Oh and on top of all that I found my Luke Harnesses, those will be purple.